Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I love my dad! He has been there for me every minute of my 46 1/2 years. He turned 70 this year and he and my mom just celebrated their golden anniversary. A very godly man. God has blessed him and his family tremendously throughout the years and I am very grateful for him! I love you, Dad!

At my last demonstrator meeting this is the card that we made. It is very masculine and I love how it turned out. A special card for my special dad! The original card can be found here, on my manager Angie Leach's blog.


Stamps: The Open Sea (summer mini)

Paper: Not So Navy, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Nautical Expedition DSP

Ink: Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso

Accessories: Cherry Cobbler/White baker's twine

Tools: Spiral Border Punch, Word Window Punch

1 comment: