Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Year of Rogan



I really love to scrapbook and when I started with this grouping of pictures I knew that I wanted to use the Celebrations DSP. I am getting ready to order another package just so I have it for future layouts since it will be discontinued at the end of June. Check out the full list of retiring stamps, accessories & Definitely Decorative designs.

This is the first layout that I've done with only Stampin' Up products and I'm really happy with the results.

Stamps: none

Ink: none

Paper:
Celebrarions DSP (designer series paper)
Old Olive cardstock
Real Red cardstock
Pacific Point cardstock

Accessories:
2 1/2" circle punch
1 3/8" circle punch
1 3/4" circle punch

Happy Scrapping!
Jodi

2 comments:

  1. Love this!!! The colors are so vibrant and perfect for the page and how cute is little Rogie Bear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Awesome color scheme!!

    ReplyDelete