Monday, May 23, 2011

So Simple

I made this card for my niece who was married Friday night. This card was very simple but very elegant. You may have to click on the image so you can see the Shimmer mist that I sprayed over the entire card to give it amazing sparkle.
Supplies used-

Stamps: You’re a Gem (discontinued/Occasions Mini Catalog)

Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White

Ink: Night of Navy

Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Shimmer Mist (made from our Champagne Shimmer Paint)

Tools: Snail Adhesive, Big Shot, #114520 Flower Daisies #2 die

The card is fairly easy to see how it's made but just to highlight a few of the things that I did to make this card...
* I used an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of Whisper White cardstock, cut in half widthwise, and then ran it through my Big Shot so that I would get two cuts of each flower from the die
* I used our Champagne Shimmer Paint, mixed with rubbing alcohol and water to make the Shimmer Mist that I sprayed over the entire surface of the card

(I will try to make sure that the cards I post on my blog, from now on, use only current and available stamps and products from our Stampin' Up catalogs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment