Monday, May 9, 2011

SWEET!

Such a SWEET and simple little card. I like to add lots of fun things to my cards but once in awhile it's nice to just keep it simple.

I started with an A2 card (5 1/2"x4 1/4") in Old Olive that I ran through my Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. I stamped the Solid Stripes background stamp in Old Olive onto a 2" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and added a narrow border of scalloped Rich Razzleberry cardstock. I used a piece of Rich Razzleberry 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon across the striped paper and popped up the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals. The stamp I used is from the Summer Mini. It's a set called Pretty Postage. I stamped it in Rich Razzleberry onto Very Vanilla cardstock and then punched it out with our new Postage Stamp Punch available in the Summer Mini as well. I then mounted it to Old Olive cardstock and cut it evenly on all sides with my paper cutter.

You can view all of the Stampin' Up catalogs through my webpage at http://www.polkadotstamper.stampinup.net/.

Have a great day and remember to keep it simple!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment