Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Birthday Card #2

I love birthday card #2! I love the colors, I love the Designer Series Paper that I used as the background, and ooohh, the ribbon!! 
I started with a base card of Midnight Muse and layered it with Patio Party DSP. I used three of the 2012-2014 In Color ribbons - Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, and Raspberry Ripple. Using the Window Frames Collection Framelits, I cut out one piece in Midnight Muse and used patterns from the Patio Party DSP to cut out the other two. I stamped the cake and banner with Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit, using the "Make a Cake" stamp set. It doesn't show in the photo very well but I dazzled it up using our Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I love glitter!!! The "admit one" is from "That's the Ticket" and punched out with the "Ticket Duo Builder" punch. The "happy birthday is from "Itty Bitty Banners" and is cut with the Bitty Banner framelits.

I just tucked the ticket in with a little bit of adhesive. The happy birthday banner has been curled just a bit with my bone folder and is held in place with a glue dot.

Happy Stamping!
Jodi





No comments:

Post a Comment