Monday, May 13, 2013

Birthday Week

It's birthday week at our house, and not just any birthday, either. It's my husband's birthday this Friday, the 17th. He will be the big 5-0! What a milestone! Half a century, 600 months, 18,262 days, 26,297,438.3 minutes. WOW!!! That's a lot of minutes! My goal is to share a birthday card everyday this week, Monday through Friday. Here is my first one:
I made this card for a shoebox swap that I'm doing with my Stampin' Up team. Every other month my manager has us do these swaps as a way to get great ideas from each other. Our goal was to create a birthday card using any of the new colors from our new catalog coming out June 1st. I chose to use Island Indigo and Pear Pizzazz. I love how pretty this card turned out. The colors are so fun and summery, perfect for a summer birthday!

Cardstock: Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz and Tangerine Tango
Embossing folders: Perfect Polka Dots and Argyle
Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals and Island Indigo Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment